Some information about the Area C Governance Study Committee regarding the open house events taking place in May and June.
Open House Times and Format
The Open Houses will take place from 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm.
This is a drop-in format with display boards, and with committee members, consultants and CSRD staff on hand to answer questions. Starting at 6:00 pm (until approximately 7:15 pm), we will also host discussion break out groups (2 or 3 facilitated groups) addressing key questions. This format will allow those interested in sitting in on a specific group discussion to do so, and others to drift in and out and to view display boards at their leisure. If we have a very large attendance that is not suitable for small break out group discussion, the we will shift into more of a large group presentation with a Q & A at the end. Key questions are currently being developed.
Open House Dates and Locations
- Monday, May 15 – Sorrento Memorial Hall – 1150 Passchendaele Road, Sorrento
- Tuesday, May 16 – Sunnybrae Community Hall – 3595 Sunnybrae Canoe Point Road, Tappen
- Thursday, June 8 – White Lake Community Hall – 3617 Parri Road, Sorrento
- Friday, June 9 – Eagle Bay Community Hall – 4326 Eagle Bay Road, Eagle Bay
- Tuesday, June 13 – Notch Hill Town Hall – 1639 Notch Hill Road, Sorrento
- Wednesday, June 14 – Shuswap Lake Estates Community Centre (Lodge), 2905 Centennial Dr, Blind Bay