To Rent Our Hall – Please Contact us by:
Phone: 250 835 8657
Please see reservation calendar below for current vacancies for 2019! (as of April 29th 2019). Please contact us via phone/email to confirm vacant days as there may be alterations to our most recent calendar below.
Please click the links below for related forms:
Membership forms – If you would like to support our community, become a member!
Our Community Hall is situated across the road from the “Sunnybrae Park”. We are about 2-3 km down Sunnybrae Canoe Point Road from the highway and a 15-20 minute drive to Salmon Arm.
Our Hall offers:
- Heating & A/C
- Kitchen with 2 cook stoves, 2 fridges, dishwasher, utensils & cutlery.
- Male/Female/Disability Bathroom
- Chairs and Tables
- Large outdoor covered patio!
- Outdoor power available (please enquire)
- Prime access to Shuswap Lake for a dip!
The occupancy numbers for the SCA Hall are as follows :
- 360 standing room
- 192 – seating room with chairs only
- 151 seating room with tables.
Occupancy confirmation was from a November 30, 2011 meeting. Ken Mount (the Fire Chief at that time) confirmed the numbers.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a viewing. One of our members will gladly show you around. 🙂
Sunnybrae Community Hall
3595 Sunnybrae Canoe Point Road
Tappen, BC, V0E 2X1